Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

I enjoy asking young kids questions. Since I happen to have a three year old myself I love asking him questions. I also have a four year old niece named AnnDee. This week we are together with her and my in-laws on vacation. We were on our way to the zoo and we started talking about the tooth fairy.

I asked my niece what the tooth fairy does with the tooth after she takes it. She said what she does is takes the tooth from underneath the pillow. Then she cuts the person's head off and then puts the tooth back in so that it can grow out again. It's that simple.

I thought that answer pretty intuitive for a four year old. And I found it rather hilarious. So the next time you wake up with a headache, just maybe the tooth fairy, during the night, cut your head off to put a new tooth inside.

I still have to ask the question -- What does the tooth fairy do with all of the teeth she collects?

No comments:

Post a Comment