Monday, January 4, 2010

About Me

Welcome to the Orchard Writing Grove blog hosted by me, Scott Orchard. My number one goal for this blog is to boost my skills as a writer. I imagine this as a place to provide my greatest dreams, reveal my deepest fears, and overcome my greatest challenges. And I hope to have a lot of fun too.

I am an aspiring writer living right now in Summerville, SC. My home is Utah (please don't hold that against me as it is a wonderful place to live). I have a beautiful wife who supports me in this new endeavor. We've been married a short 6 1/2 years.

We have two wonderful children. Easton is 3 and was born in Utah while Mia is 1 and our Southern Belle born here in South Carolina. They keep us laughing and on our toes. I'm sure you'll hear lots about them in my blog and probably in my stories as they inspire me daily.

We also have a pet. No, it's not a dog (although we had a beagle named Boots but that's another story) or a cat. We have leopard gecko who's name is Gecko. Yes, we are original with names.

If you found this blog by accident or by mistake please introduce yourself, leave a comment, leave a tip, provide an idea, or tell a joke. I don't care as long as it is clean and uplifting. I believe strongly in positive reinforcement and constructive critisim.