Saturday, January 16, 2010

Booger Hairs

Years ago when Jessica and I were first married she, or I should say Santa, gave me a nose hair trimmers in my stocking. For a long time I certainly didn't use it. I can't help it if I have nose hair. That's what happens when you get older hair starts to grow in odd places especially in your nose.

Anyway, I've had it for a long time and it's in my drawer with other grooming items. Well, Easton has seen it before and has wanted to use it. This morning as I was brushing my teeth he came in and said he needed to use it. I said, "Easton, you don't need to use it." Of course this was with half a mouth of runny toothpaste in my mouth.

He says, "Daddy, yes I do. I have booger hairs in my nose." It took me 5 minutes to clean up the toothpaste spray on the mirror. I laughed so hard. So he took the nose hair trimmer, turned it on, stuck it up his nose, and 2 seconds later pulls it out and says "Ouch, it pinched me."

We have kids to make us laugh as otherwise life may just be plain boring.

1 comment:

  1. At least the kid will know all about taming wild nose hairs. :0)

    ReplyDelete