Friday, January 22, 2010

Fresh Clothes and Fresh Catch

I came across this picture today. No, this is not a picture of my Southern neighbor's closeline.

Can you imagine the story in this picture?

Let's see - Man goes hunting. He catches some pheasants and two rabbits. Hmm?? Where should I put them to surprise the Missus? I know, let's hang them up on the clothesline to dry with her clean clothes. I'm sure the smell of dried rabbit smells good.

And what do you think she'll say when she sees the fowl and the rabbits? "Henry! What in tarnation are three birds and two rabbits doing on my clothesline? You know they don't belong there. Now go get them down and put them in the pot for supper." Did you hear that good Irish accent? You should have because this picture was taken in Northern Ireland.



No comments:

Post a Comment