Monday, February 1, 2010

XPLOR Adventure


This last week my family and I spent time in beautiful Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It's around 40 miles south of Cancun and not as populated with tourists. I'm sure with time that will change but for now it's a wonderful place to visit. It's also very close to lots of activities. While I didn't want this blog to be a journal of my daily activities but more a tool for me to improve my writing I discovered I can still practice good writing skills and tell you about my life together. So, it's my blog and I'll do with it as I want.

I've attached several pictures from a park near Playa called XPLOR. It was built over a huge cenote. For those not familiar with Mexican terminology a cenote is an underground cave formed by water. This place had ziplines, ATV-type vechicles, underground rivers where one can either board a raft and paddle through caves or one could put on a life jacket and swim. This place was awesome! It was a lot of fun.

My wife and I did the ziplines several times (13 stations), the ATV, and the underground river in a paddle raft.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment